Financial Freedom, What that means to you?

Hey, thanks for stopping by!!

Welcome to the New Business, New Rules blog and around here, we mean just that!!

For years some of us have been passed down resources, misinformation and just overall POOR money management skills. So it's time for new business and new rules to go along with that.

It wasn't soon after I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Accounting that I realized, after all this learning accounting methods for corporations, finding my love for depreciation methods (ha, sike unless it's straight line), and the favorite term we've all heard at one time or another "balancing the books" I couldn't even manage my own personal finances.

Not to mention the stigma that all accountants have poor finances, I was on a quest to get to the bottom of what I didn't know about money and how to not only make it stick around but make it compound (yeahhhh, that's my rapper side lol.)

If you're someone that is once like I was, financial illiteracy is real and is usually a pass down from one generation to another. BUT, you can overcome. Un-learn and re-learn is a true statement that can literally summarize this journey in one sentence. Any bad connotations you associate with money, get rid of them. Speak positive and good money affirmations in your life!

But most importantly, have a clear vision of what financial freedom means to you. Everyone's definition of this will be different. Some define financial freedom as being rich, others as being wealthy, and some may even just hope for financial stability, it is all about what you desire in life. For me, financial freedom is the ability to do what I love while making money doing it. Financial freedom is also when the amount of passive income I generate monthly surpasses my monthly expenses. To me this is a wealthy lifestyle and allows me to create a life of financial freedom and flexibility.

So before you go, ask yourself, what does financial freedom mean to me?


5 Positive Money Affirmations:
*I am a money magnet.
*Money flows into my life abundantly and effortlessly.
*I am worthy of having more wealth.
*Money is my friend.
*Money is always trying to make its way to me. 


Comments